Turns out, a luxury vacation doesn’t have to cost a fortune — if you know where to look.
And for last-minute breaks, you can buy a week’s stay in 4 or 5* hotels for less than £300, including flights.
We found many such offers Traveling republicwhich sells Atol protected holidays to a huge number of destinations.
One of the cheapest was for a 7-night stay in a 4* room only. HTop Royal Star in Costa Brava, where there are five different pools that you can choose from.
With flights departing from London Gatwick on 2 September, you’ll pay just £250.
Another option is 4* Moreau illusion in Majorca.
The adults-only hotel was renovated in 2020 and has its own spa.
For 7 nights bed and breakfast with flights from London Gatwick on 30 September, you’ll pay just £251.
Here are some of the other luxury vacation options from Traveling republic.
All are based on 7 nights and include accommodation and return flights, and prices are based on two adults sharing a room.
The most read in “Beach Vacation”.
Not all flights include luggage, so check before booking.
- Self Catering at the Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel 5* in Tenerife, flights from London Gatwick 29 September, from £249 – the book is here
- Rooms only at the 4* ILUNION Hacienda de Mijas on the Costa del Sol, flights from London Gatwick 16 September from £257 – the book is here
- Room only at the 4* HTop Royal Sun Suites on the Costa Brava, flights from London Gatwick 2nd September from £260 – the book is here
- Rooms only at Golden Donaire Beach Hotel 4* in Costa Dorada, flights from London Gatwick 19 September, from £266 – the book is here
- Rooms only at the 4* Golden Avenida Family Suites on the Costa Dorada, departing from London Gatwick on 19 September, from £274 – the book is here
The cheapest deals are for stays in Spain, but if you’re willing to pay a bit more, holidays in Turkey are also available – check them out here.
You can get to 45% discount. to some of London’s most popular attractions at the moment.
Tui suggests discounts on family vacations with up to £100 off.
Haven have already released theirs October and November dates with affordable accommodation from £3pp per night.